Step into your dream home! The beautiful entry is just the beginning of the custom construction. Natural light, open living concept, high ceilings, granite counter tops, fireplace plus screened in pool and cabana await you in this 3/2 home.This must see home has a split floor plan and is completed with office, formal dining room, kitchen dining area all in the midst of a beautifully landscaped lot.The owners custom designed this home, and it has special features like 18'' travertine tile in the living, kitchen and formal dining room. Enter through double mahogany doors to 12' trey ceilings, recessed lighting and fireplace enhancing the living room.The formal dining room is stunning with room for a large formal gathering, or be casual with an outdoor barbeque poolside.
Mary Beth Kaminski of LA Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Panama City and Beaches,
Vol. 41, Issue 13, Page 7.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Roof: Composite Shingle Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Annual HOA Dues, Community Pool, Fee Incl. Boatslip, Fee Incl. Marina, Fee Incl. Pool, Fee Incl. Tennis, Mandatory HOA, Picnic Area(s)
- Exterior Construction: Columns, Covered Porch, Screened Porch
- Garage: Attached Garage, Garage(s)
- Pool: Enclosed Pool, Gas Heated Pool, Inground Pool, Pool, Private Pool, Screened Pool
- Porch/Deck: Covered Porch, Screened Porch
- Fireplace: Fireplace(s)
- Floors: Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Attic Pull Down Stairs, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Moldings, Formal Dining Room, Laundry Room, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Painted Woodwork, Raised Ceilings, Room Addition, Split Bedrooms
- MLS Area: 09 - Jackson County
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Water Utilities: Private Well
- Lot Size: Corner Lot,Wooded